Terms of service
This terms of service prescribes for RECOUTURE Online Store(hereinafter referred to as "This service") provided by RECOUTURE(hereinafter referred to as "The company") on this website. Registered users(hereinafter referred to as "Users") are requested to use this service in accordance with this terms of service.
Article 1 (Applicable)
This terms of service applies to all relationships related to the use of this service between users and the company.
Regarding this service, in addition to this terms of service, the company may make various provisions such as rules for use(hereinafter referred to as "Individual provisions"). The individual provisions form part of this terms of service regardless of their name. If the provisions of this terms of service contradict the individual provisions of the preceding paragraph, the provisions of the individual provisions shall prevail unless otherwise specified in the individual provisions.
Article 2 (Registration for use)
In this service, the registration applicant agrees to this terms of service, applies for registration by the method specified by the company, and the company notifies the registration applicant of the approval for this, and the registration is completed.
The company may not approve the application for registration if it determines that the applicant for registration has the following reasons, and shall not be obliged to disclose the reason.
- When false matters are reported when applying for registration.
- When the application is from a person who has violated this terms of service.
- In addition, when our company judge that the registration is not appropriate.
Article 3 (Management of user ID and password)
The user manages the user ID and password of this service at his/her own risk. In any case, the user may not transfer or lend the user ID and password to a third party, or share it with a third party.
If the combination of user ID and password matches the registered information and you are logged in, the company will consider it to be used by the user who has registered that user ID. The company is not liable for any damages caused by the use of the user ID and password by a third party, unless the company has intentional or gross negligence.
Article 4 (Sales contract)
In this service, the sales contract shall be concluded when the user applies for purchase to the company and notifies the company that the application has been accepted. In addition, the ownership of the product shall be transferred to the user when the company delivers the product to the delivery company.
The company may cancel the sales contract set forth in the preceding paragraph without notifying the user in advance if the user falls under any of the following reasons.
- When the user violates this agreement.
- When the delivery of the product is not completed due to unknown delivery address or long absence.
- In addition, when the company admit that the relationship of trust between the company and the user has been damaged.
The payment method, delivery method, cancellation method of purchase application, return method, etc. related to this service will be determined separately by the method specified by the company.
Article 5 (Intellectual property rights)
The copyright or other intellectual property rights of product photos and other content(hereinafter referred to as "Content") provided by this service belong to the legitimate right holders such as the company and content providers and the user may not copy, reprint, modify, or other secondary use the content without permission.
Article 6 (Prohibited matters)
The user must not do the following acts when using this service.
- Acts that violate the law or public order and morals.
- Acts related to criminal acts.
- Acts that infringe copyrights, trademark rights and other intellectual property rights included in this service.
- Acts that destroy or interfere with the functionality of our servers or networks.
- Acts of using the information obtained by this service commercially.
- Acts that may interfere with the operation of our services.
- Unauthorized access or attempting that.
- Acts of collecting or accumulating personal information about other users.
- Acts of impersonating other users.
- Acts that directly or indirectly benefit antisocial forces in connection with our services.
- Other acts that the company deems inappropriate.
Article 7 (Suspension of this service, etc.)
The company may stop or suspend the provision of all or part of this service without notifying the user in advance If it is determined that there is any of the following reasons.
- When performing maintenance, inspection or updating of the computer system related to this service.
- When it becomes difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as an earthquake, lightning strike, fire, power outage or natural disaster.
- When the computer or communication line stops due to an accident.
- In addition, when we judge that it is difficult to provide this service.
The company is not liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the user or a third party due to the suspension or interruption of this service, regardless of the reason.
Article 8 (Usage restrictions and deregistration)
The company may restrict the use of all or part of this service to the user or cancel the registration as a user without prior notice If any of the following applies.
- When user violates any provision of this terms of service.
- When it turns out that there is a false fact in the registered items.
- When the credit card notified by the user as a payment method is suspended.
- When there is a default of payment obligations such as fees.
- When there is no response to the contact from the company for a certain period of time.
- When this service has not been used for a certain period of time since the last use.
- In addition, when the company judge that the use of this service is not appropriate.
The company is not liable for any damage caused to the user due to the actions taken by the company based on this article.
Article 9 (Withdrawal)
The user can withdraw from this service by following the prescribed withdrawal procedure.
Article 10 (Disclaimer of warranty and disclaimer)
The company do not guarantee that the service is virtually or legally free of defects(includes safety, reliability, accuracy, integrity, effectiveness, fitness for a particular purpose, security flaws, errors and bugs, infringement, etc.).
The company is not responsible for any damage caused to the user by this service. However, if the contract(including this terms of service) between the company and the user regarding this service is a consumer contract stipulated in the consumer contract law, this disclaimer does not apply. Even in this case, the company is not liable for any damages(including cases where the company or the user foresee or can foresee the occurrence of damage.) caused by special circumstances among the damages caused to the user due to default or illegal acts due to our negligence(excluding gross negligence.).
The company is not responsible for any transactions, communications or disputes that occur between user and other users or third parties regarding this service.
Article 11 (Changes in service content, etc.)
The company shall be able to change the contents of this service or discontinue the provision of this service without notifying the user, and shall not be liable for any damage caused to the user by this.
Article 12 (Change of terms of service)
The company may change this terms of service at any time without notifying the user if we deem it necessary. In addition, if you start using this service after changing this terms of service, it is considered that the user has agreed to the changed agreement.
Article 13 (Handling of personal information)
Article 14 (Notification or contact)
Notification or communication between the user and the company shall be made by the method specified by the company.
The company considers the currently registered contacts to be valid and notify or contact them, which we consider to have reached the user at the time of the call, unless there is a change notification from the user according to the method separately determined by the company.
Article 15 (Prohibition of transfer of rights and obligations)
The user may not assign the status under the usage contract or the rights or obligations based on this terms of service to a third party or provide it as collateral without the prior written consent of the company.
Article 16 (Governing law / Jurisdiction)
In interpreting this terms of service, Japanese law shall be the governing law. Regarding this service, the application of the United Nations convention on contracts for the International sale of Goods shall be excluded. In the event of a dispute regarding this service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of our head office shall be the exclusive agreement jurisdiction court.